Penang Spree 7: Shopping at Ferengghi Walk.

We've planned to go to Ferrenghi Walk Sunday night. But everyone was so exhausted from the hike up Bukit Bendera that they slept early. So, the ones who were really looking forward to shop were mum-in- law, father-in-law (not really wanted to shop but just to accompany us), Mira Myra and me. And I brought Ikram along. It was just a 5 minutes drive from our apartment.

I love Ferengghi Walk. There was so many options. Really a variety. I bought a sling bag and got cheated. I could have got much lesser cost. *grrrrr* I really should learn how to bargain. I was going crazy over handbags really. I regret not buying more. But I kept in mind that I already had too many bags and I remembered my decluttering project.

There were lots more to buy such as cute shirts, cute pocket mirrors, cute bag hangers, cute key holders (which I regret not buying. I feel like going back there just to buy that.) I bought a RM35 watch because I kept losing all my original watches. Or one of my boys broke them. So RM35 wouldn't make feel regret that much. And more cute stuff.

Sorry no pics, we were too busy wasting our cash that we forgot camera existed. We went home at midnight where everybody else in the house was already having sweet dreams that they didn't bother opening the door. I thought we were gonna end up sleeping in the car. Luckily, my sis-in-law heard my phone call.

TBC in Penang Spree 8.

Comments

Popular Posts