Decor at Kaison!

Friday, during our long break, we went to Kaison!! One of the best shops and now added to my best-shop list (as at yesterday). So many lil cute stuff. I've set my eyes on a large painting. I'm definitely gonna buy it soon. They sell mostly home decos. Such a blood pumping event. I couldn't think straight and can't decide what to buy. I wish I could buy everything. Reality checked, I have only RM100 in my purse. "So, stay calm and mengucap banyak2"

 I kept imagine the gifts to giveaway: Housewarming gift, kid's birthday present, best-friend birthday present and my own present.

"Can't-wait-to-shop" faces.
Lunch at Nasi Ayam Penyet!

I was crazy for photo frames!! I love them ALL!
I bought this to put in Irfan & Ikram's photos. Can't wait to hang it on the wall.
I wish I could go there again today, but unfortunately due to the haze disaster, we decided to stay home. Girls, shall we go again this Friday???

Special thanks to Amy for bringing us here. She regrets that she introduce the place to me the moment she saw how I acted.

Comments

Popular Posts