Another Audit Attack!

Oh, man! I got to know there is gonna be another audit visit in this month. This time the Audit Negara themselves. One of Accounts colleague said, don't get sick again. I said, "I can't guarantee that." How could I. It's not like a purposely or act like I'm sick. I know she was only joking. InsyaAllah, this time I'll be healthy.

BUT, it gave me a headache again. Everything needed to be done pronto. I have to prepare the answers to the previous report which I have no idea what happened. I did my best anyway. I have to.

My big boss said that he hates the bureaucracy in our process.

I answered without thinking. "I hate everything about this job I'm held responsible for but just took over."

He replied, "You're not allowed to hate it, it's your job."

I answered, "I hate it but I have to do it. And I have did it with my fullest commitment. But I still hate it."

He laughed.

I just can't imagine how I'll handle the pressure. There was gonna be a meeting the next day and I have to draft my reply and presented it in that meeting. "Say what?"

I went home at 7pm that day, just to draft and compile the documents needed. In addition to the other things I have to do.

Good Luck to me!

Comments

Popular Posts