Haze versus PerfectAire/ Purifier.

It was so hazy since yesterday. No wonder my kids had started to cough.

To add to their health condition, my air purifier broke down. We have sent it for repair but it will take at least 3 weeks (or maybe a month and a half).

I have to say, that we've really fully utilized it. It's on, the moment we enter the house and it stops when we leave for work. It's on 24/7 on weekends. That's why I am still considering to rent Coway air purifier and it's water dispenser. *hmmm* I'll have to recalculate my expenses.

Luckily I still had this one working. Although this is my 2nd purifier. The 1st one caught on fire. Because we had it working 24/7. Any machine would break in that condition.

Our 2nd bottle of air purifying concentrate. It helps create healthy air in our home.

I'm afraid this purifier will break down too. Panasonic, please repair my purifier fast. My kids need it.

Comments

Popular Posts