Penang Spree 1: Long way to go!

Just like we've planned, My mom-in-law arrived on Friday and we departed for Penang at 10am on Saturday, May 26th. BTW it was my birthday. I spent most of the day on the road. We stopped at R&R Rawang to meet my sis-in-law, who was from Klang.

It has only been less than 1/2 hour drive but the kids are rebelling to go out. "Kids, it's just a R&R, not a shopping mall or the playground."

It was a long drive but not as long as going back to Kelantan. Irfan didn't even sleep in the car. He played his iPad all the way. On the other side, Ikram dozed off numerous times. *phew* or else it's gonna be a really long and stressful drive for me.

Rest our eyes
Short break at Warung Pak Su, Juru.

Ahh, on my feet again, at last. Putting away his hat and sunglass.

Milo as usual.

Feeding time. It was 3pm and our tummies are begging to be fed.

Coconuts.

The special mee udang.

Oh, not again. He's addicted to this thing.
Okay, we've got a long way to go, let's move.

to be continued: Penang Spree 2.



Comments

Popular Posts