The Big C stories and worries.

Have you ever watched The Big C? I love the series. For those who haven't watched, it's about a suburban mom, diagnosed with cancer, and tries to find the humor in the disease. It's quite sad too. She tried to be strong on her own and nobody around her (including her family in Season 1) knew she had cancer. I'm trying to get and watch til the end.

I don't know why but all I keep hearing for the past months is the word cancer. 

There was this blog I just finished reading. Actually I got to know this story from CC Nomita. She was always reading this blog and last week she mentioned that the girl with the cancer just passed away. I decided to read the whole story. It was so sad that she left her 1 year old son without getting to hold and hug him like other mothers do. She didn't even have any obvious symptoms. All of a sudden she was diagnosed with a stage 4. I just can't believe someone so young could have that disease. Al-Fatihah to Norma. Allah loves her more.

http://miera301.blogspot.com/p/contribution-for-norma.html

Then, we were invited to Majlis Kesyukuran. Someone survived cancer, Alhamdulillah.

What would be our feelings if we get to know we have the C? Let's just pray that we don't.

Comments

Popular Posts