Follow-ups again!

Tuesday, June 5th, non-stop preparing for the Auditor's Attack. I've prepared everything I could but I know it won't be sufficient enough and I have lots to catch-up on. BUT I did what I could do for the day. June is gonna fly faster than May.

Plus, I won't be in the office for three days to attend a course. So I'm short already. I just hope everybody else did their part when I was away.

When I feel like hating/ complaining about my job (sometimes, because of the pressure), I quickly shrug it off by reminding myself, "Well, that's just life. It would probably be the same if I had different portfolio."

With everything going on, I sure don't have the mood to attend the course. Why do I have to go? And I had to leave the kids. But work is work and I packed my stuff with a heavy heart at 2 am.

Comments

Popular Posts