3rd birthday party!

Okay, including this, I've celebrated my birthday 3 times this year. So, one cake a milestone, eh?

3 cakes meaning I'm 30. I get it. And very thankful.

This time, it's Admin's party. Not only to celebrate my birthday of course. It's an ALL event. Farewells. Movements. New babies.

The presents are all so awesome. Birthday presents: Tupperware. Yay!

I love the cake although it cannot compete with the first I've ever tasted from Bangsar.

Kept changing places and people scolding me.

Farewell for Nizar. Just a pose. Not for real.

One of the most creative people around. He made designs out of paper plates and toothpicks as well.

I'll post the pics for farewell separately. I came in late to the party. So I didn't have the pics. Have to get it from somebody else.

Comments

Popular Posts